Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Minecraft Pocket Edition Alpha 0.16.1
Minecraft Pocket Edition Alpha 0.16.1 was released to fix some of the bugs and crashes in Alpha 0.16.0.
MCPE Alpha 0.16.1 Servers
No server available for the moment
MCPE Alpha 0.16.1 Additions And Changes
21 issues fixed
From released versions before 0.16.1
« Minecraft Pocket Edition Alpha 0.16.0
Minecraft Pocket Edition Alpha 0.16.2 »
- MCPE-15455 - Skeleton Horse Traps Rapid Spawning
- MCPE-16497 - You can put some redstone component blocks over fences and walls.
- MCPE-17695 - World Crash with version 0.16 with ios 9.3
- MCPE-16091 - Spelling mistake in PistonBlockEntity
- MCPE-15704 - Power Rail not activating
- MCPE-16078 - Pistons effecting players differently in LAN-joined worlds
- MCPE-17114 - Mob Spawners Work in Light Level Above 12
- MCPE-14379 - Name Title on Minecraft Windows 10 Creative Inventory Floats over Items
- MCPE-16609 - Torch Placement Bug
- MCPE-17480 - Shears only shear when their durability is 100%
- MCPE-17454 - Minecart with Hopper Activator Rail Bug
- MCPE-16173 - Chat not working on Xbox live multiplayer
- MCPE-17352 - Durability of tools does not get affected by usage.
- MCPE-17613 - Crash when trying to rename a map
- MCPE-17669 - Creepers don't explode when attacking other mobs
- MCPE-12356 - Snow Golems Do Not look at target mobs.
- MCPE-16766 - Unplugging USB devices causes crash
- MCPE-14791 - Comparators don't activate when they're getting power from detector rails
- MCPE-12766 - Mobs turn black after coming outside of dispenser
- MCPE-11921 - Punching squids while not in the water still make bubble particles
- MCPE-12259 - hitting ground hard when you fly high distances and back down to ground slowly