Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Minecraft Pocket Edition 1.0.5
Minecraft Pocket Edition 1.0.5 was released on March 28, 2017.
MCPE 1.0.5 Servers
|1509||0 / 30||Auth Economy Factions Lobby Parkour Xbox Account|
MCPE 1.0.5 Additions And Changes
- Added the Power Rangers skin pack
- Xbox Live and Realms is now supported in the Apple TV Edition
- All types of Command Blocks.
- Version exclusive: drowningdamage falldamage firedamage pvp
- Minecart with Command Block.
- Version exclusive: Has a Repeating Command block in the minecart
- Adjusted the levitation amplifier parameters when using the /effect command
- Entities will no longer spawn in lava with the /spreadplayers command
- Magnifying glass no longer appears over entered text in the Storage manager.
- Jump range of magma cubes fixed to correct value.
- Lapis lazuli icon now in enchanting tables.
- Accuracy of fireball shots from ghasts is now correct.
- MCPE-8002 Fixed the villagers & peaceful mobs despawning randomly bug.
- Mobs moving between chunk borders no longer despawn when a crash occurs.
- When a player's position shifts when reloading a world, players will no longer get trapped & suffocate inside blocks.
- Fixed a crash that could happen when a command with targets was executed.
- Fixed a crash when trying to share a file after selecting cancel when trying to share previously.
- The share button for a single item now appears in the Storage menu.
- Fixed a crash that occurred sometimes when a player deleted content through the Storage manager.
- Fixed various issues with the Storage manager.
- Pots are now getting the correct color for tinted plants placed in them.
- Fixed another bug that made chat messages appear twice in game chat.
- When the fill command is used to place blocks and then immediately destroy them, "phantom" blocks no longer appear.
- Help command now displays command description.
- Global resource packs should no longer be deactivated when creating a new world or relaunching the game (Android & Fire only).
- Fixed a crash which happened when loading some worlds.
- MCPE-12422 Hostile mob spawning rules no longer ignore the Y coordinate.
- Fixed a crash that happened sometimes when a player incorrectly used the /kill command.
- MCPE-11043 Plants no longer stay in a player's inventory after being placed in a flower pot.
- MCPE-18530 Endermen again have idle sounds.
- MCPE-17552 The beacon's position is now correct when held in a player's hand.
- End_portal is now listed as a valid block for the /fill command.
- Toast notifications for Xbox Live invites should now appear. (iOS only)
- Clients can no longer change world settings when far away from the host.
- Slash commands now execute correctly even if the cursor is not at the end of the line.
- Rails, beds, and cocoa no longer leave behind "ghost" items when using the /fill command.
- Controller now works for scrolling. (Apple TV only)
- Fixed a crash that occurred when selecting the Choose New Skin button. (Gear VR only)
- MCPE-19976 Enchanted books again generate properly according to loot tables in dungeons/temples.
- Fixed packs sometimes being deleted after importing.
- MCPE-17403 Undead mobs again have their proper walking sounds.
- Fixed a crash on Realms when changing difficulty.
- Fixed a crash that occurred sometimes when a mob died.
- Saved worlds, previously added servers & any installed Add-Ons now appear again
- Villagers no longer pick up your items when you die
- Mobs spawned with eggs will no longer get stuck inside blocks
- Players can no longer enter blocks and suffocate after swimming with Elytra
- The touch screen will no longer get stuck continuing to drop items from the first hotbar slot
- Fixed a crash relating to structures when updating a world from 1.0.3
- Villagers will no longer throw bread like they were baseball pitchers
- When copying an Item with CTRL+MMB, an additional copy will now be placed in the hotbar
- Skin picker works again on Android versions less than 6.0
- Canceling the download of a Resource Pack will now allow for re-downloading the pack
- Passing through an Activator Rail will no longer eject the player on top of Rails
- Many commands now show better result messages when executed
- Fixed the spawn time of Mob Spawners to be randomized instead of constant
- Mob Spawners will no longer always spawn the maximum number of mobs
- Items can no longer be duplicated using item frames
- MCPE-18181 Chorus plants now make the correct sounds.
- MCPE-19719 Maps zoomed out on an anvil now work the same for all players