Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Minecraft Pocket Edition 1.0.5
Minecraft Pocket Edition 1.0.5 was released on March 28, 2017.
MCPE 1.0.5 Servers
Minecraft PE 1.0.5 Server List »
MCPE 1.0.5 Additions And Changes
- Added the Power Rangers skin pack
- Xbox Live and Realms is now supported in the Apple TV Edition
- All types of Command Blocks.
- Version exclusive: drowningdamage falldamage firedamage pvp
- Minecart with Command Block.
- Version exclusive: Has a Repeating Command block in the minecart
- Adjusted the levitation amplifier parameters when using the /effect command
- Entities will no longer spawn in lava with the /spreadplayers command
- Magnifying glass no longer appears over entered text in the Storage manager.
- Jump range of magma cubes fixed to correct value.
- Lapis lazuli icon now in enchanting tables.
- Accuracy of fireball shots from ghasts is now correct.
« Minecraft Pocket Edition 1.0.4
Minecraft Pocket Edition 1.0.6 »
- MCPE-8002 Fixed the villagers & peaceful mobs despawning randomly bug.
- Mobs moving between chunk borders no longer despawn when a crash occurs.
- When a player's position shifts when reloading a world, players will no longer get trapped & suffocate inside blocks.
- Fixed a crash that could happen when a command with targets was executed.
- Fixed a crash when trying to share a file after selecting cancel when trying to share previously.
- The share button for a single item now appears in the Storage menu.
- Fixed a crash that occurred sometimes when a player deleted content through the Storage manager.
- Fixed various issues with the Storage manager.
- Pots are now getting the correct color for tinted plants placed in them.
- Fixed another bug that made chat messages appear twice in game chat.
- When the fill command is used to place blocks and then immediately destroy them, "phantom" blocks no longer appear.
- Help command now displays command description.
- Global resource packs should no longer be deactivated when creating a new world or relaunching the game (Android & Fire only).
- Fixed a crash which happened when loading some worlds.
- MCPE-12422 Hostile mob spawning rules no longer ignore the Y coordinate.
- Fixed a crash that happened sometimes when a player incorrectly used the /kill command.
- MCPE-11043 Plants no longer stay in a player's inventory after being placed in a flower pot.
- MCPE-18530 Endermen again have idle sounds.
- MCPE-17552 The beacon's position is now correct when held in a player's hand.
- End_portal is now listed as a valid block for the /fill command.
- Toast notifications for Xbox Live invites should now appear. (iOS only)
- Clients can no longer change world settings when far away from the host.
- Slash commands now execute correctly even if the cursor is not at the end of the line.
- Rails, beds, and cocoa no longer leave behind "ghost" items when using the /fill command.
- Controller now works for scrolling. (Apple TV only)
- Fixed a crash that occurred when selecting the Choose New Skin button. (Gear VR only)
- MCPE-19976 Enchanted books again generate properly according to loot tables in dungeons/temples.
- Fixed packs sometimes being deleted after importing.
- MCPE-17403 Undead mobs again have their proper walking sounds.
- Fixed a crash on Realms when changing difficulty.
- Fixed a crash that occurred sometimes when a mob died.
- Saved worlds, previously added servers & any installed Add-Ons now appear again
- Villagers no longer pick up your items when you die
- Mobs spawned with eggs will no longer get stuck inside blocks
- Players can no longer enter blocks and suffocate after swimming with Elytra
- The touch screen will no longer get stuck continuing to drop items from the first hotbar slot
- Fixed a crash relating to structures when updating a world from 1.0.3
- Villagers will no longer throw bread like they were baseball pitchers
- When copying an Item with CTRL+MMB, an additional copy will now be placed in the hotbar
- Skin picker works again on Android versions less than 6.0
- Canceling the download of a Resource Pack will now allow for re-downloading the pack
- Passing through an Activator Rail will no longer eject the player on top of Rails
- Many commands now show better result messages when executed
- Fixed the spawn time of Mob Spawners to be randomized instead of constant
- Mob Spawners will no longer always spawn the maximum number of mobs
- Items can no longer be duplicated using item frames
- MCPE-18181 Chorus plants now make the correct sounds.
- MCPE-19719 Maps zoomed out on an anvil now work the same for all players