Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Minecraft Pocket Edition 1.1
Minecraft Pocket Edition 1.1, the first release of the Discovery Update is a major update that was released on June 1st 2017.
MCPE 1.1 Servers
|136||NA / 963||BlockHunt Hunger Games Lobby Minigames PvP Skywars Survival Xbox Account|
MCPE 1.1 Additions And Changes
- Added a setting to toggle smooth lighting
- Version exclusive: Marketplace
- Added a setting to change the screen safe area.
- Added 13 new languages.
- Off-hand slot
- Off-hand slot only works with arrows and totems of undying.
- Frost Walker
- Woodland mansions
- Version exclusives: Mansion floors uses Oak Planks instead of Birch Planks, and banners do not generate
- Concrete powder
- Glazed terracotta
- Shulker box
- Frosted ice
- Explorer maps
- Totem of undying
- Iron nugget
- Spawn eggs
- Cartographer villagers
- Health and Hunger bar are now located in the hotbar.
- Entity and block entity IDs
- Use underscores to separate words, rather than using single words in mixed case.
- The following names have changed:
|Old name||New name||Change|
- Changes in world generation. Seeds which contain pre-generated structures such as ocean monuments & igloos may generate those structures in different places.
- Version exclusive:Igloo beds are white in ice spikes and brown in cold taiga.
- Can now be dyed in all 16 colors. Also gives a short bounce when jumped on.
- Texture is changed.
- Version exclusive: A cobweb can be converted to 9 strings on a crafting table.
- Hardened clay
- The uncolored block is now called "Terracotta"
- The colored blocks are now called, for instance, "Red Terracotta"
- Melon block
- Version exclusive: Breaking a melon with shears will produce the full 9 slices of melon.
- Texture and color palette is changed.
- Maps are now numbered so you can tell which map is which
- Version exclusive: Empty maps with compasses have been renamed to locator maps to distinguish between empty maps without compasses
- Golden apple
- Version exclusive: Enchanted golden apples are now called Enchanted Apples
Mobs & Entities
- Cave spider
- Now attacks with poison time based on difficulty.
- Improved lead rope physics.
- Zombie villager
- Now have the unique sounds that they do in the Computer Edition.
- Changed color palette
- Changed color palette
- CanPlaceOn & CanDestroy are now supported in the /replaceitem command
- New game rules: dodaylightcycle, doentitydrops, dofiretick, domobspawning, domobloot, dotiledrops, doweathercycle, keepinventory and mobgriefing
- /locate command will now find more structures such as Villages
- Iron and gold tools can now be smelted into iron nuggets and gold nuggets
- Dampened the vertical look speed when using a controller
- Improved navigation of the settings screen when using a controller
- The X button can now be used to clear the hotbar on the Creative inventory screen when using a controller
- Improved controller input when selecting items on the Creative inventory screen
- Version exclusive: New sleeping animation slowly lowers you into serene slumber
- Worlds will now show a screenshot in the main menu
- Eating animation can now be seen in third-person camera
- Added a warning if a resource pack cannot find the textures list file
- Fixed a crash when importing certain resource packs
- Fixed a crash when trying to join a server with plug-ins
- Players can now see particles after other players fall from over three blocks high
- MCPE-19414 Leads no longer float above rabbits' heads
- Fixed special characters on signs being visible through walls
- Horses now make sounds when they jump
- Fixed pressure plates and other Redstone items staying pressed when the player leaves the chunks
- Fixed Redstone that is placed below and beside a piston appear to connect to the piston
- Fixed Hoppers not pulling items from above if all slots were occupied
- The host and other players no longer get disconnected from the game session when the host minimizes the game (iOS only)
- MCPE-8332 Finally fixed the bug with MCPE not starting on some Android devices
- MCPE-14019 Items shot from droppers and dispensers can now be picked up quickly
- Players can no longer place top slabs under them while standing on a bottom slab, preventing falling
- Fixed lava flowing too far in the Nether
- Shulkers will teleport away when placed on top of a piston
- Shulkers will no longer drop experience orbs after being killed using the /kill command
- Fixed Shulkers that are spawned with a dispenser under a top slab
- Mobs can now see players through non-solid blocks
- Fixed some shading/shadow issues with some Android devices
- Fixed mob spawning so it is now modified by the number of players in the game and where they are located in proximity to other players
- Fixed some issues with hit detections against entities
- You can now use whisper-like commands (/tell, /w, /message) on dead players)
- Maps can again be zoomed out in the crafting table
- Green arrows no longer appear on all framed maps
- Green arrows are no longer left on the map after it is removed from an item frame
- MCPE-19993 Splash/lingering potions can now go into brewing stands from a hopper
- Creepers no longer sometimes get stuck inflating when a player hits it & then moves back
- The End Rod will now be greyed out in the Pocket UI crafting table if the player is lacking the necessary ingredients
- /stopsound & /playsound now name all players affected by those commands
- Fixed an issue when attempting to activate "Wheel Turning" in VR options (VR only)
- Pressing the tab key now finishes the typed command properly (Rift only)
- MCPE-12281 Renamed blocks/containers now have their names changed in menus/inventory
- Fixed some crashes when importing Add-ons
- Smite enchantment now affects all undead mobs
- Mobs that are lifted up by Shulker projectiles will now be shown lifting up properly
- Breaking a Shulker projectile will now show the effect
- Starting a sign message with §§ will no longer make the text invisible
- MCPE-19299 Elytra will now lose durability in Survival multiplayer games
- MCPE-18872 Mooshrooms will now respawn on mushroom islands
- Experience orbs no longer splash when they fall in water
- Having one spawn egg in Peaceful Creative mode will no longer consume the egg
- Crops will no longer yield a fixed amount after harvesting
- Click MMB on a flower pot containing a flower will now select the flower
- Adjusted the color of several blocks on maps
- Maps created in the Nether will now show red and gray patterns, not just gray
- Shulkers will no longer immediately attack when a player leaves cover
- Trees and giant mushrooms will no longer be missing blocks when spawned on the edge of a chunk
- The Wither will now play sound during its spawning animation
- MCPE-20357 /clear command now removes equipped armor
- No more "crazy mouse" - sensitivity should be correct now
- MCPE-19004 Ender Dragon's ender charge attack now has correct sound
- Cracking animation & particles now display correctly in multiplayer
- Fixed a start-up crash on some Android devices
- Player markers on a map no longer turn black and are left on the map after another player disconnects
- You no longer lose all your text to the right if you move your text cursor to the middle of the text box and press enter
- MCPE-14022 Covering a roof of a spawn chamber with half-slabs no longer severely reduces the mob spawn rate
- Items can again be pushed under an upper half-slab
- Virtual keyboard is now available in single player (Gear VR only)
- Fixed a crash when feeding adult animals to breed them with only one food item in a stack
- Feeding a tamed wolf will now restore the correct amount of health, depending on the type of meat used
- Dates of save games are now the proper format of "day/month/year" for Dutch language settings
- Polar bears no longer deal damage on Peaceful
- Donkeys and mules can no longer be tempted with food until they are tamed
- Lava buckets that are in a furnace's fuel slot will no longer turn into a water bucket when a wet sponge has finished drying
- Players no longer suffocate when the drowingdamage gamerule is disabled
- Various mobs inside monster spawners will no longer be huge
- Fixed texture issues on anvils
- Fixed a graphical glitch when sand is falling
- FoV will now increase while sprinting and flying when FoV is set to max setting
- Fixed large oak trees spawning with birch wood
- Iron Golems will no longer attack a player after they are killed by the Iron Golem
- Particles now appear behind arrows when seeing another player shoot arrows
- Shearing a Mooshroom that is attached to a lead will no longer remove the lead
- Chicken jockeys will now walk with the speed of a baby zombie
- Mobs spinning in a monster spawner will no longer stutter
- Blazes will now stop burning after they stop targeting a player
- Blazes now perform melee attacks with the right damage
- Skeleton horses and zombie horses now drop the proper amount of bones or rotten flesh
- The panoramic image view for mash-up packs in the store can now be scrolled using a controller
- Farmland and crops are now destroyed when players jump on them
- Fixed the vignette at the edges of the screen in The End
- Items thrown by players no longer carry the player's momentum
- Conditional/Unconditional setting for Command Blocks will now copy when using Ctrl+MMB
- Fixed textures on the bottom of lead knots
- MCPE-19849 Fixed the height view distance when Beautiful Skies is enabled
- High-jumping horses will no longer take damage when they jump and land from the same height
- Mobs can no longer spawn on top of slabs
- Fixed a crash when interacting with skulls
- Mobs from the overworld will no longer spawn in The End
- MCPE-19633 Fixed falling blocks breaking and duplicating when falling onto pistons
- Armor Items are now equipped to mobs when dispensed
- Several Redstone components like buttons and levers can be now placed on top of fences and walls
- Color gradients of grass blocks no longer appear as large-square patterns
- MCPE-19575 Rails can no longer be duplicated using sticky pistons
- MCPE-20315 Fixed resource packs failing to import if there are colors in the name of the pack
- MCPE-11279 MCPE-10077 MCPE-10079 MCPE-11555 MCPE-16940 Fixed sounds with a variety of items
- Rain will no longer fill cauldrons with the last potion it was filled with
- MCPE-17582 Boats can now be broken when occupied by a horse
- Skulls will no longer be invisible when spawned with the /fill command
- Using the /time query command now returns more descriptive messages
- Fixed the consistency of death messages for all players when falling into the void
- The progress of brewing stands will now copy when using Ctrl+MMB
- Enchanted golden apples are now called "Enchanted Apples"
- Executing an unfinished command now updates the chat with 'invalid command syntax' message
- Items can now be enchanted with the Unbreaking effect using the /enchant command
- An error message now appears when using the /replaceitem command with non-existent slot number or exceeds an item stack's boundaries
- Only the appropriate armor can be placed in each armor slot using the /replaceitem command
- Horses can no longer be equipped with any item in the saddle slot by using the /replaceitem command
- The correct error message is now shown for import failures of a non-ZIP Add-On files
- Sugar cane can once again be planted on podzol blocks
- The elder guardian's special attack to inflict mining fatigue will now play sound
- Baby Zombies, Baby Zombie Villagers, Baby Zombie Pigmen and Endermites will now attack players standing in fence corners
- Fixed Zombie villager transformation rate depending on difficulty
- Saplings that grow into trees will no longer replace other blocks with leaves
- The Wither's shield will now block all projectiles
- Fixed recipes containing charcoal that could not be selected in the Pocket UI when using a controller and coal was also in the player's inventory
- When using the /replaceitem command, all chat messages after the command is executed will display the proper item name
- Ice and packed ice are now properly destroyed in Creative mode
- MCPE-18471 Beacon beams now appear through clouds
- Mobs will no longer get stuck and spin around on top of chests
- MCPE-20460 Using the /give command with a damage value will now give the item the right durability
- The error message for too much power used in the /effect command now shows the amount of power, not time
- Fixed items received from the /replaceitem command, when executed after /clear, not being visible until the inventory was opened
- The jump button will no longer disappear from the touch pad when pressing Fly Up and Fly Down buttons
- Fixed the throwing rate of snowballs to be consistent with the host of a game session
- Command blocks will now show all lines in the Previous Output field
- Fixed players having no sound when joining an Xbox Live game
- Villagers really no longer walk away while trading and also fixed the trading screen closing.
- MCPE-11727 Mobs can again walk on beds & brewing stands without spinning around or getting stuck.
- Fixed a crash that happened when loading older worlds.
- MCPE-20490 Villagers can now pick up more than a single stack of an item.
- MCPE-21028 Players can mine/destroy paintings again.
- MCPE-18027 The Wither is now one of the paintings you can get.
- Mooshroom files in the vanilla behavior pack are now named consistently & uses the correct loot table file when not sheared.
- Fixed a crash that happened when a player tried to rejoin a Realm or world after previously cancelling joining the Realm/world.
- Fixed a crash that happened when a mob effect that doesn't exist is applied to a melee attack.
- The owner of a Realm can now join their own Realm even if it is already full and there are other players trying to join it.
- Double trapped chests are again being highlighted when aimed at with the cursor regardless of which half the cursor rests.
- Bottles in brewing stands no longer become invisible after opening & closing the stand UI.
- Players no longer spawn on the bedrock roof of the Nether.
- If you're flying and disconnect from a world/Realm, when you rejoin you will still be flying now.
- All multi-colored blocks are now placed in the order of the color palette in the Creative inventory.
- Players are no longer asked to download a behavior pack when joining a game with one enabled.
- MCPE-20369 Health & hunger bar textures fixed - no longer bugged when using a texture/resource pack.
- Fixed a crash when returning from the Nether for the first time.
- Fixed damage from multiple sources (so players no longer get contradictory screens)
- You can again move the scroll bar properly when an item in the Storage manager is expanded.
- Add-ons are now flagged both at a child & parent level when a dependency chain is broken.
- The game again saves your language settings if you close the title.
- Fixed signs so text again appears on the UI as it does on the sign.
- Closing the inventory menu with the three dot button no longer causes the inventory bar to disappear.
- Horses no longer shake their heads back and forth as they walk.
- MCPE-20875 Magma cubes are no longer missing their jumping animations.
- MCPE-20239 Witches are no longer immune to poison damage.
- If a player still has the Invisibility status effect, they no longer become visible if they leave and then re-enter a game/Realm.
- MCPE-20777 Default Creative mode items no longer reappear in your inventory if it's empty after you re-enter a world.
- The game/camera no longer shakes violently when applying the nausea effect to a player.
- MCPE-20554 The Nether portal overlay no longer appears briefly when using the /clear effect command after the Nausea effect.
- MCPE-19168 Mobs again drop cooked food if killed by an arrow from a bow with the Flame enchantment.
- MCPE-19631 Arrows of Healing deal additional damage to undead mobs and no longer bounce.
- Achievement description text now appears in one color.
- MCPE-20907 Villages are fully generating again.
- Fixed assorted crashes.
- Fixed a crash when taking a screenshot when leaving the world on older Android devices.
- Storage manager confirmation pop-up now scrolls when localized text is longer than the box.
- Fixed a memory leak issue when loading into a world with Add-ons. (iOS only)
- Players no longer receive fall damage when jumping on slime blocks attached to pistons that are extending & retracting.
- No more flickering item counts on the hotbar.
- Items on the hotbar no longer change content by themselves!
- The hotbar no longer appears incorrectly after filling/emptying a bucket/bottle from a cauldron.
- The difficulty in the in-game settings screen works correctly again.
- The hideparticles argument in the /effect command now hides/shows particles correctly.
- Switching a player's gamemode now informs the player that they have had their gamemode switched.
- Loading an End City and then reducing the render distance setting no longer causes Shulkers to despawn.
- Smoke particles that appear after a player's death are now the correct animation length.
- Slash command autocomplete feature again works in multiplayer games.
- Fixed several skins on the Festive Mash-up pack that appeared corrupted.
- After a world with a resource pack is uploaded to a Realm, the resource pack is again displayed.
- Pressing the play button in the Edit World screen after applying Resource or Behavior packs to a previously vanilla world no longer closes the Edit World screen & returns to World Select instead of loading the game.
- Fixed the screen getting cut-off on smaller screens for the Redstone Mansion store description
- Exiting the crafting grid will not drop items on the ground unless the inventory is full.
- MCPE-19876 Mobs no longer get stuck in corners of fences.
- Slimes & Magma Cubes again have the correct movement.
- MCPE-20461 The /say command in command blocks no longer gives an incorrect message.
- Ender dragon movement is no longer really jittery when in flight.
- All mobs should now be affected by the speed effect.
- Name auto-complete in commands works again.
- "Diamonds to You!" achievement again unlocks in multiplayer.
- Resource Pack purchase screen download progress bars now appear after purchasing DLC.
- MCPE-19019 Anvils no longer drop as items when they fall on torches - and they stack now, too.
- Cave spider spawners now generate more often in abandoned mineshafts.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when chests & cauldrons collided with each other.
- Arrows no longer stutter when fired while riding an animal.
- Template worlds will once again appear on the create world screen.
- Rideable mobs can only be ridden when equipped with a saddle.
- Particles traveling from bookshelves to enchantment tables will now travel over blocks.
- Fixed a crash when attempting to type more than four lines on a sign.
- The Boost button is now visible when riding a Pig with Carrot on a Stick in hand. (Pocket Edition only)
- Chest on donkey/mule can now be accessed with a controller in Pocket UI.
- Fixed texture orientation on command blocks.
- Fixed Broadcast to LAN not toggling off.
- Horses' heads no longer clip through player's face when moving up single blocks.
- Redstone torches now have sound when burning out.
- The on-screen chat keyboard can now be re-opened.
- Repeaters now properly handle delay-based pulse generation.
- Pressing ↵ Enter on the keyboard will now move to the next line when making a sign (Android only).
- Fixed a crash when trying to open a chest that was pushed or pulled by a sticky.
- Fixed texture colors of fences and fence gates.
- MCPE-20746 Fixed 0xfe RakNet wrapper packet compression.
- Fixed a crash when standing in an End Portal as it is completed.
- MCPE-5406 Lava will no longer flow towards drops it cannot reach.
- MCPE-1982 Once again have fixed mobs going out of fences when reloading a world.
- Fixed the Leave Boat button being missing from the screen.
- Minecarts will no longer jump off downward-sloping rails.
- Milk buckets will no longer disappear from a full hotbar after milking a cow.
- MCPE-21142 You can again craft dispensers using the Pocket UI.
- Ender crystal explosion is now data driven for added world security.
- Copying a block now places the copied block in the empty item slot when holding an item in hand and having an empty slot in the hotbar.
- Fixed a crash when clicking on the Sign in for Free button while trying to download game music.
- Download of Redstone Mansion now updates the action button properly.
- Panoramas now load properly.
- All players can now ride mounts when it is on a lead, not just the owners.
- /locate village command now returns coordinates of the nearest village.
- All Resource packs should now be displayed in the Global Resource list, both in the settings menu & create world menu.
- Players are again able to push mobs into minecarts & boats.
- MCPE-19535 Blazes should no longer be able to one-hit kill players with a small fireball.
- MCPE-19361 /fill command changes should now be saved.
- Text in buttons in the Realms update screen should now be properly aligned.
- Fixed smoke/water particles flying off at crazy speeds.
- Hostile creatures can again hit with melee attacks against mounted players.
- Fixed a crash when downloading texture packs from the Global Resources or Resource Packs tab.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when trying to access XBL.
- Hitting an Enderman with a potion of invisibility no longer also makes the block it is holding disappear