Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.14.0 alpha build 1 is the first build version released for MCPE Alpha 0.14.0.
- Creative mode
- Added survival inventory tabs
- New skin pack
- Redstone Specialists Skin Pack
- Replaced Pocket Edition start screen with new UI
Blocks and items
- Redstone-related blocks
- Double trapped chests
- New minecart variants
- Minecart with chest
- Minecart with TNT
- Minecart with hopper
- Version exclusive: Water colour can be changed by adding dyes
- Version exclusive: Used to dye armor
- Ender pearls
- Item frames
- Red sandstone
- Slime blocks
Creative inventory additions
- Cleaned up textures
- Screenshots are full .png files
- Creative mode
Blocks and items
- Baby zombies
- Version exclusive: Now have a 15% chance to want to be a jockey. If they want to be a jockey, upon nearing the player they will check for one of the following to mount prior attacking:
- Version exclusive: Now glow in the dark
- Now drop ender pearls upon death
- Version exclusive: Now have glowing eyes
- Magma cubes
- Version exclusive: Cores now glow in the dark
- Will now spawn a witch when struck by lightning
58 bugs fixed
- Trapped chest does not provide power to redstone repeater.
- All clay types are displayed as grey blocks on the map.
- Double fence gates don’t block user.
- Player is unable to open minecart with chest and minecart with hopper.
- Player can’t close the chest window.
- Crash when a server kicks a player for inactivity.
- Mechanisms are being powered by redstone dust that is not aligned with them.
- Building massive world structures can lead to serious performance issues.
- Crash when a farmer villager runs out of seed to plant.
- Controller’s D-pad is inactive in brewing stand interface.
- Backgrounds & buttons in asian languages are too short for longer phrases.
- TNT minecart explosion on the curve does not destroy rail tracks under explosion.
- Fixed most issues with chunks being sent multiple times.
- Fixed server not running in the correct speed.
- Amount of hits required to kill witch doesn’t vary with weapon.
- Fixed out of bounds error in Inventory related to linked slots.
- Player keeps all but armor in their inventory upon death.
- Skeleton heads don’t look hollow from the bottom.
- Fence gates weren’t restoring their open state correctly either. Same pattern was needed as DoorBlock and TrapDoorBlock.
- Characters arms are in weird positions on Kindle and some iPads.
- The player is not able to open the chest when character stands close to it.
- Items from bottom half of the double chest disappear when the world is restarted.
- Missing Feed button when holding any kind of meat in front of untamed wolf.
- Missing Feed button while holding beetroot and potato in front of pig.
- No sound of swimming underwater.
- Player keeps moving after Player opens inventory screen with controller.
- Slots on anvil not lined up.
- Minecarts do not stack.
- The terrain flickers invisible if too many chunks are updated at the same time.
- Mushroom stew should not be poisonous.
- The darkening underwater effect fails to occur if the user rides boat into a waterfall.
- Flickering fence texture when it’s put underwater.
- Clay generates instead of gravel.
- It is no longer possible to stack beetroot soup.
- Can not use colors in chat.
- Mobs stay aggressive after switching back to creative.
- Enderman glitches.
- Fixed door textures
- Fixed UI scaling issues
- MCPE-7947 – You cannot bonemeal 2 high plants
- MCPE-8002 – Animals and NPCs despawn randomly
- MCPE-9357 – Invert Y-Axis cannot be turned on when using touch controls on any platform, but works as expected with controllers
- MCPE-9555 – Rain and snow goes through blocks
- MCPE-10507 – Tapping D-pad arrows highlights block beneath
- MCPE-10664 – Enchantment tables hurt iron golems
- MCPE-11086 – All mobs drop nothing unless killed by the player (or spawned or hurt by the player within 5 min of being killed)
- MCPE-11274 – Trapped Chests do not combine to form Large Trapped Chest
- MCPE-11282 – Giant mushrooms are no longer spawned in terrain generation
- MCPE-11583 – Milking a cow causes player to immediately drink the milk
- MCPE-11585 – Lily pads not generating in Swamp biomes
- MCPE-11586 – Ghast attack animation does not appear when Ghasts attack
- MCPE-11845 – Opening Menu causes player to stop crouching or sneaking
- MCPE-12081 – [0.13.1] Slim custom skin models are titled "skins.customSlim"
- MCPE-12091 – Dog collars cannot display colours other than white
- MCPE-12103 – Monsters do not render armour properly
- MCPE-12161 – Zombie Pigman hat layer is missing
- MCPE-12165 – Mushrooms are not converted into giant mushrooms
- MCPE-12353 – iron golem
Source : http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Pocket_Edition_Alpha_0.14.0_build_1
Posted on January 26th, 2016 07:49 AM EST