Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.15.7 is Available
Posted on August 31st, 2016 04:09 PM ESTmcpe update 0.15
- Natural texture pack now available!
- Added localization for the Natural texture pack.
- Improved some text rendering, spacing and button sizes to accommodate above mentioned localization.
- Updated size and positions for logo and text for better comfort in Rift. (Win 10 only)
- Fixed Rift mode crashing on launch in some circumstances. (Win 10 only)
- Rowing a boat now works with keyboard in full immersive mode in Rift. (Win 10 only)
- You can now buy & extend realms when playing on Win 10 in Rift mode.
- Mouse gets correctly captured when you put the Rift headset back on after taking it off. (Win 10 only)
- Fixed a crash when a player entered or created any world.
- Fixed a crash for some players who weren’t signed into Xbox Live.
- Fixed some issues with Rift mirror textures for distant water & trees. (Win 10 only)
- The game no longer occasionally crashes when it is closed.
- Several fixes regarding removing the Rift headset. (Win 10 only)
- Pause screen fixed for trial mode. (Win 10 only)
- Virtual living room no longer affected by the player falling in the game in Rift. (Win 10 only)
- No more black shadow boxes appearing when jumping near hanging blocks in immersive mode on the Rift. (Win 10 only)
- Gaze cursor now re-centers correctly when looking up or down while dead in Rift. (Win 10 only)
- Fixed textures for non-enchanted potions.