Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.15.10 is Available
Posted on October 5th, 2016 08:08 AM ESTmcpe update 0.15
Find all servers for version Alpha 0.15.10 here : https://minecraftpocket-servers.com/0.15.10/
- Campfire Tales skin pack!
- Fixed mirror texture issues.
- Small fix to smart turning. (VR only)
- Capes no longer clip through armor.
- When getting the MINECON 2016 capes, you will now be prompted to make a “free” purchase from your device’s store. If you are on Android & it prompts you for a payment, use the code MINECON2016 to get it for free.
- Fixed crash when rendering leads in VR. (VR only)
- Using the B button to quit the game (when using a controller) now works. (Win 10 only)
- Fixed top of cursor flickering in VR. (VR only)
- Mouse clicks no longer cause keyboard input to stop. (VR only)
- Fixed issue where Minecraft would not shut down completely when launching another app in the Oculus store. (Win 10 Oculus only)
- Added in bug fixes for VR that were previously in the 0.16 betas. Click here for 0.16 build 1 changelog and click here for 0.16 build 3 changelog!
Hi, I am the helper of MCPE. In MCPE V0.16.0 we have confirmed the following things to be implemented into 0.16.0:
Sea Lanterns MCPE ID: 26:1
Beacon MCPE ID: 43:0
Coloured Panes MCPE ID: 39:22
Lamar Spawn Egg MCPE ID: 6:90
Use Of Character's/Player's Left Hand
VR (0.16.0.1) ~amazon.com/VRsim16-buy~ or ~amazon.com/VRsim16-sell~