Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.16.1 is Available
Posted on November 6th, 2016 08:48 AM EST
- Fixed spacing so there’s now enough room for some longer localized text.
- Performance improvements.
- Fixed a crash caused by some splash potions generated through slash commands.
- You can now delete a world & save a resource pack if the path has UTF-8 characters.
- Fixed updating player inventory slots.
- Fixed Realm crash when placing an item frame.
- Fixed game crash when renaming a map.
- Creepers explode when attacked by snow golems now.
- Fixed inventory slots are now kept in the .mcworld save file (Education Edition only).
- Fixed a crash when creating a new world.
- Fixed crashes caused by fire arrows.
- Fixed crash on iOS devices when game is resumed.