Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Please consider supporting us by enabling cookies.
|Status||Checked 3 minutes ago|
|Players||2 / 100|
|Location||United States of America|
|Registered since||November 20th, 2020 07:47 PM EST|
|Last update||March 1st, 2021 07:21 PM EST|
|Tag(s)||Economy Factions PvE PvP Survival Vanilla VoteReward|
Share This Server
Share This Server
First of all, it works for Bedrock and Java! How? Honestly I have no idea, but one of our mods figured it out! Several players are on Java, but many more that come are on Bedrock. I myself typically play on the server with my Switch, and it works great! You can even link your accounts between Java and Bedrock, if you have both, which means your character will be the same no matter which version you feel like playing on. Super handy for those who enjoy Java for the mods, but often want to play on the same server from their switch, or with friends that own Bedrock Edition.
The server also has some super helpful and enjoyable plugins, such as McMMO, Factions and Skyblock capabilities. I’ll post the links at the bottom, for any curious about the finer details of each.
For those of you that don’t know, McMMO gives you the chance to level up skills such as:
– Herbalism (for you planters out there!)
– Acrobatics (for those prone to falling off everything, like me.)
– Repairing (which makes you feel more like a Blacksmith than ever!)
– And more!
I don’t know about you, but that reminds me of awesome games like Runescape or WoW. Minecraft plus Runescape? Sign me up!
MCMMO even gives you cool specials once you hit level 50 on a skill, like the ability to chop down entire trees in one swoop, and even triple the drop rate of ores! And for those of you who love Luck stats, the Mining perk that increases ore drops STACKS with Fortune 3!
Another super awesome plugin is Factions, which let’s you create your own Faction, or Clan/Guild, and then claim land. This land is protected from any player griefing or stealing. Which means you don’t have to worry about those pesky players who just want to cause chaos or creep in the shadows! Notably, we don’t condone stealing anyways, but always make sure to protect your stuff! And for those of you who love to creep in the shadows, you’d better watch your backs! We will catch you. 🙂
We also have Skyblock capabilities, and it even comes with its own store if, like me, you enjoy the building and creative aspect of hovering over an infinite void with nothing around you. If you aren’t in it for the building, then you can just buy materials for tools, weapons and armor. It also comes with food, dyes, mob drops and crops!
Other cool feature for our Skyblock:
– Coop! – Visit others’ islands, or invite them to yours! Or just bunker down with a bunch of friends on one small chunk of dirt. That works too.
– Change your island biome! – Maybe you like the challenge of your water freezing to ice every ten seconds. I don’t, but you do you. Though this also lets you farm all sorts of flowers for making things look pretty.
– Island upgrades. – Get more space for your island, set up more warps, and more!
– Boosters! – These do fun things such as increasing mob spawn rates, increased crop drops, increased experience gain, and even flying!
– Missions! – For those who love fulfilling objectives that give you a direction and goal, this will scratch your itch. It covers things such as gaining experience, fishing, mob killing, and breaking ores! How do you even get ores on Skyblock you ask? Guess you’ll have to find out by giving it a try!
– Permissions. – In case you do or don’t want other players able to do certain things. …Yeah.
Other notable features:
/Back – In case you die and don’t want to run aaalll the waaaayy back to where you were. Just use /back and you’ll teleport right there!
/Warp – Tired of running back and forth between your favorite biomes for materials? Set up warps wherever you want to!
/TPA – You can teleport to other players! Or teleport them to you. Of course, this is guarded by players needing to accept the teleport request. But this does mean you don’t have to hunt down teammates or other players by coordinates alone.
/SetHome – you can set your own home respawn point! This can also be done for a faction with the faction plugin, but that’s a different command.
|255||0 / 20||Cross-Play PvE PvP Raiding Survival VoteReward|